Youth and Family Ministry
The Children & Youth Religious Education (RE) Program at UUFVB seeks to provide children and their families support on their spiritual journey as they explore Unitarian Universalist history, values and practices.
Childcare is available for children ages 0 to Preschool during Sunday Service from 9:45A.M.-11:15A.M. Please come upstairs to drop off your child and fill out a registration form.
Children start their morning in the Sanctuary and are sung out to their class. Parents may pick up children upstairs after service.
Unitarian Universalist have many ways of articulating our seven Principles in simpler languages. The way our Tapestry of Faith Children program describe them are:
- We believe that each and every person is important.
- We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
- We believe that we should accept one another and keep on learning together.
- We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
- We believe that all persons should have a vote about the things that concern them.
- We believe in working for a peaceful, fair, and free world.
- We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things.
For more information about Children & Youth Religious Education or about how you can get involved. Please contact Kelly Stephens, Director of Youth & Families by phone (772)778-5880 or by E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
74 total views