The Finance Committee:
Works with the Treasurer in preparation of the annual budget, review of insurance, endowments, monitoring of invested funds and the actual auditing of the financial records. Money — how we raise it and how we spend it — that is what this committee is all about. For more information, or to join our committee, e-mail us at: email@example.com, or call (772) 778-5880.
The purpose of the Finance Committee is:
- to further the mission of UUFVB.
- to prepare the Ministry and Facilities operating budgets and, following a review by the Board, present them to the membership for approval at the Annual meeting.
- to provide the information necessary for the Board and the committees of UUFVB to meet their fiduciary responsibilities.
- The Finance Committee shall include the Treasurer, the Stewardship and Capital Campaign Chairs when active, a representative from the Public Programs Committee, the Rental Business Committee, the Bridges Committee, the Endowment Fund Committee, the Fundraising Sub-committee, and other members of the Fellowship with financial credentials and an interest in the financial stewardship of the Fellowship.
- The committee shall report directly to the Board of Trustees.
175 total views