We Believe and Use the Democratic Process Whereby:
- Congregation members vote on major issues including: calling a minister; electing Board members; approving the budget; changing by-laws; and Long-Range planning.
- An elected Board of Trustees oversees the day-to-day operations with input from the various Councils and Committees.
- Lay members facilitate the work of the Fellowship through Councils and Committees. Members and Friends are encouraged to participate in the work of Committees, Sub-Committees, and Groups.
- We collaborate with other Unitarian Universalist congregations through the Florida UU District Office in Orlando.
- We are a member of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) and participate in regional conferences and the annual UUA Conventions.
282 total views